Working environment for the ZL 932 in Philippness
The compact body structure and small turning radius make our ZL932 wheel loader suitable for various working conditions: small construction sites, ports, docks, stations, freight yards, grain yards, municipal construction, greening and other narrow working space. Especially small farms in Philippness, it is very effective assistant.
ZL932 wheel loader selling point
The diversified configurations and various optional attachments adapt to small construction needs in different regions of Philippness and under different working conditions.
The bucket is made of high strength material to realize high wear and impact resistance.
The steering cylinder is placed in the middle to improve the stability of the machine.
The position of the priority valve move to front and the pipeline direction is more reasonable, which is convenient for maintenance.
The optional A/C and the sound insulation and noise reduction measure build elaborately a comfortable operating environment.
The growth of the product in Philippness market
According to the current customers in the Philippness and some our market research, this ZL932 is very saleable in the market, also is one of our main product to promote. As industry and trade integrated company, we provide a full range of products and services, from whole machine to parts, we can give solutions to our customers in the first time.
If you have interest in our wheel loader, maybe your focus on the product:
Delivery time 7-10 days after received the prepayment
One year warranty once the customer received the machine
Payment terms: 30% TT as prepayment, the remaining 70% should be paid after loading machines into the containers.
We can provide highly customized services to meet different customer demands. With a wide range of products and a variety of attachments, it is a one-stop purchasing platform for customers. The quality is reliable and guaranteed, and the after sales service is provided to relieve customers' worries about using the machine.
LUYU will be your best choice, let us develop and grow stronger together.