New mini excavator Features
Mini excavator features small size, suitable for small environmental engineering, mainly used in agricultural planting, small municipal engineering, road repair, garden greening cultivation construction and other small construction environments, mini excavator has a small turning radius, simple and convenient transportation, low energy consumption, high efficiency It has a wide range of adaptability and little impact on the surrounding environment. At the same time, it can replace manual operation, saving a lot of costs for users. The price is cheapest, and it can quickly carry out sale business.
mini garden excavator for sale
LUYU relies on years of market experience to conduct market research in Canada. Canadian users prefer to use mini excavator in gardens and farms. Therefore, LUYU takes LZ-10model 1 Ton mini excavator as a key product to develop Canada. This mini excavator is equipped with Yammer and Kubota engine, EPA compliant, cheap price, latest exterior design, if you want to sell mini excavator in Canada, LUYU is one of your best choices
1 Ton New mini excavator Specifications
Radius of gyration
Vertical excavation depth
Ground excavation radius
Bulldozer lift height
LUYU has many customers in Canada. According to different customers and different work scenarios, the specifications of 1 Ton New mini excavator will also change. For detailed specifications, please contact our experts and get free consultation service immediately.
cheapest 1 Ton mini excavator
The new mini excavator has the cheapest price. Compared with other large construction machinery, the input cost is lower and it is easier to make profits.
Before buying, be sure to consider a few questions:
What is the purpose of buying a mini excavator? Or, what kind of work do you want to accomplish?
Can the supplier you choose provide you with complete after-sales support?
Is the warranty of the Mini excavator real, and will the mini excavator manufacturer support you?
Does the manufacturer have enough information to support your normal use of mini excavator
1 Ton New mini excavator shipping to Canada
LUYU sells many 1 ton new mini excavators in Canada, we can do fast delivery and ensure that the goods reach your destination port safely.
Payment method: 30% TT as prepayment, the remaining 70% should be paid after loading machines
We can guarantee Delivery time 7-10 days after received the prepayment
If you buy 1 ton new mini excavator in bulk, we will calculate the delivery time according to the quantity, and provide you with a complete after-sales process to ensure the normal use of the new mini excavator.
If you are interested in LUYU 1 ton new mini excavator, you can contact us and get a free consultation quote immediately